My little baby is 100 days old!! Sometimes I can’t believe that I gave birth to Skylar just 3 months ago! Skye has only been in our lives for a short time but I can’t imagine life without her now. I smile a little when I talk about my daughterS and my childREN, in disbelief that I have multiple kids now. Now that we are juggling two, I look back and wonder “how did I ever think just ONE was hard?” Two kids is no joke! I recently just finished a stint of 5 days on my own with the kids without Jeff and I want to give props to all the single moms out there. How you do it, I do not know. You women are my heroes!
Now that Skylar is three months old, she has officially graduated from the “newborn” to “infant” stage. This makes my heart a little sad. Since Skylar is most likely my last baby, I’m cherishing everything about her at this young age. Because of her chill personality and me being a little more experienced this time around, she’s been far easier than Zoey was at this age so I’m really enjoying her. She’s generally a happy, sweet baby. We call her our “Smiley Skylie” because when we smile at her, she rewards us with smiles and coos right back. How can you resist this little happy face?
– Stats: 12 lbs 12 oz, 22.5 inches tall
– Has slept through the night!! This has only happened a handful of times but enough to tease me into thinking that it will happen again! Usually wakes up for one feeding around 4am.
– Started laughing and chuckling!
– Flew on her 3rd and 4th flight down and back from southern California at 12 weeks old
– Outgrown her newborn clothes already
– Rolls to her side
– Started self-soothing on her hands
– Loves her mobile, sitting on the bumbo, her playmat, being carried facing outward in the k’tan carrier
– Hates car rides, her swing, being swaddled
I love my girls!! I still can’t believe that I get to be the mom of TWO of the most beautiful daughters. Pinching myself and praising God for these incredible gifts!!
See the post I wrote a few years back when Zoey was 100 days old!